General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
We take the matter of personal data protection and confidentiality very seriously, and we adhere to the applicable state and European regulations on the protection of personal data. We explain the most important aspects of our personal data processing below.
We never process or use your personal data without your explicit consent.
- What type of personal data do we store? We store information that we've obtained from you with your consent. Most often, this includes your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and contact address. From the moment you first contact us, we create a profile of you in our database. Any additional information that you hand over to us later is also stored there.
- For what purpose do we use this data? We use this data for both market research and marketing purposes, i.e. for the individual creation and sending of selected information by post, e-mail or text messages; the offering of services; and the sending of marketing communications via electronic means, pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll.
- How long do we retain personal data in our archives? In essence, we store all information that we receive from you for as long as you are interested in receiving marketing information from us, i.e. it is dependent on the time specified in the particular consent text. Most often, personal data is processed for the period until you withdraw your consent or directly for a specific period of time as specified in the consent text. Of course, if you no longer wish for us to use your data, we will immediately fulfil your request free of charge (see Article 5).
- Can you find out what type of data we have on you? Yes. You can obtain information about the data we have about you in our system, pursuant to Section 12 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Security of Personal Data All personal data is stored on servers with a high-level of security and is protected against unauthorised use. Likewise, our company also follows other security measures that serve to protect personal data.
We would like to inform you that the Supervisory Authority within the area of personal data protection is the Office for Personal Data Protection based at Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, 170 00, www.uoou.cz.